Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great salad for lunch or along side burgers or hotdogs.
- 1⁄4 head iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 (19 ounce) can sweetcorn, drained
- 1⁄4 cucumber, sliced and cut into quarters
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 crushed garlic clove (optional)
- salt and pepper
- oregano or mixed herbs or a tiny bit mustard
- Just mix all salad ingredients together.
- Put it in a little jar and whisk with a fork.
- Or add lid and shake.