1/1 Photo of Sweet Won Tons
Fairy Nuff's Note:
Sweet dessert won tons - very quick and easy. Zaar World Tour 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the dates, bananas, almonds and cinnamon.
- 2Place a heaped teaspoon of the fruit mixture in the centre of a won ton wrapper. Brush the edges lightly with water.
- 3Cover with another won ton wrapper at an angle, so that the wrappers make a star shape.
- 4Press with your fingers as close to the fruit filling as possible to release any trapped air and to seal the won ton.
- 5Repeat with the remaining ingredients. To make the job quicker have a "production line" of ten or so won tons lined up that you fill, cover and seal.
- 6Put the filled won tons on a tray lined with baking paper. Make sure they don't touch as they stick to each other.
- 7Heat oil in a large pan or wok until moderately hot. Add the won tons in small batches and fry for 2 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- 8Drain on paper towels.
- 9Dust with icing sugar before serving.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Won Tons
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.4
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 458.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 10.4 g