1/5 Photos of Sweet Whole Wheat Pancakes
The added sugar (I use Splenda) to this batter is wonderful when adding blueberries to the mix. Also, the use of buttermilk makes them light and fluffy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except berries.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- 5Mix until smooth.
- 6Lightly coat a griddle with non-stick cooking spray.
- 7Ladle approximately 1/4 cup batter on griddle.
- 8Sprinkle with berries.
- 9Cover berries with additional batter.
- 10Cook until bubbles form.
- 11Flip and cook other side until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Whole Wheat Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.9
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 768.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 7.1 g