Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A healthy alternative to fries. And for those who do not like sweet potatoes, these are surprisingly tasty.
- 680.38 g sweet potatoes, cut into spears (about 3)
- 680.38 g white potatoes, cut into spears (about 3)
- 118.29 ml light Italian dressing
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375. Toss potatoes with dressing.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet or 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
- Cook 30 minute Turn potatoes. Cook an additional 30 min., sprinkling with cheese during the last 5 minute Sprinkle with parsley.