Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A healthy alternative to fries. And for those who do not like sweet potatoes, these are surprisingly tasty.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sweet potatoes, cut into spears (about 3)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs white potatoes, cut into spears (about 3)
- 1⁄2 cup light Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375. Toss potatoes with dressing.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet or 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
- Cook 30 minute Turn potatoes. Cook an additional 30 min., sprinkling with cheese during the last 5 minute Sprinkle with parsley.