2 hrs 15 mins
Jessica Costello's Note:
Wonderful texture, lightly sweet, gone in 60 seconds! I use this for rolls and they are always gone in no time! Cooking time includes machine and rise time, so it is very simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour water into bread machine.
- 2Add honey, yeast and gluten.
- 3Follow with remaining ingredients.
- 4Set machine for dough cycle.
- 5During knead cycle, check dough for consistency, it should be slightly elastic, if too stiff, add water, too moist add more bread flour.
- 6After cycle is finished, place dough in greased bread pan, or form into rolls, cover and let rise for 30 minutes or until doubled.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Wheat Bread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (726 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1778.2
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 188.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 346.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 29.0 g
- Sugars 70.2 g
- Protein 47.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: