Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Wonderful texture, lightly sweet, gone in 60 seconds! I use this for rolls and they are always gone in no time! Cooking time includes machine and rise time, so it is very simple.
- 354.88 ml whole wheat flour
- 354.88 ml bread flour
- 59.16 ml honey
- 29.58 ml butter (melted)
- 11.09 ml yeast
- 9.85 ml gluten
- 236.59 ml warm water
- Pour water into bread machine.
- Add honey, yeast and gluten.
- Follow with remaining ingredients.
- Set machine for dough cycle.
- During knead cycle, check dough for consistency, it should be slightly elastic, if too stiff, add water, too moist add more bread flour.
- After cycle is finished, place dough in greased bread pan, or form into rolls, cover and let rise for 30 minutes or until doubled.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Giving these five stars because the dough was easy to work with and turned out quite well. Used a 13x9 pan for rolls. I bake a lot of yeast breads and rolls but didn't realize salt was missing from the ingredients list. I'd add 1 teaspoon next time. Thanks for sharing the recipe!