Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonderful texture, lightly sweet, gone in 60 seconds! I use this for rolls and they are always gone in no time! Cooking time includes machine and rise time, so it is very simple.
- Pour water into bread machine.
- Add honey, yeast and gluten.
- Follow with remaining ingredients.
- Set machine for dough cycle.
- During knead cycle, check dough for consistency, it should be slightly elastic, if too stiff, add water, too moist add more bread flour.
- After cycle is finished, place dough in greased bread pan, or form into rolls, cover and let rise for 30 minutes or until doubled.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.