Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A sweet departure from the traditional salad. Great for picnics and bar-b-ques.
Make and share this Sweet Waldorf Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Place lemon juice in large bowl.
- Remove cores from apples and discard.
- Chop apples and coat in lemon juice to prevent oxidation.
- Stir in raisins, pecans, and coconut.
- Drizzle honey over mixture and blend well.
- Add marshmallows and stir.
- Fold in whipped topping, and chill.
Thank you sooooo much for this recipe. It's just the one I've been looking for. It was a hit with my persnickety father. My picky husband loved it too. I'm going to laminate this recipe and stash it in a safe place.