1/1 Photo of Sweet Waldorf Salad
Sue Lau's Note:
A sweet departure from the traditional salad. Great for picnics and bar-b-ques.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place lemon juice in large bowl.
- 2Remove cores from apples and discard.
- 3Chop apples and coat in lemon juice to prevent oxidation.
- 4Stir in raisins, pecans, and coconut.
- 5Drizzle honey over mixture and blend well.
- 6Add marshmallows and stir.
- 7Fold in whipped topping, and chill.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Waldorf Salad
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.6
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 27.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free whipped topping