tree luee dee's Note:
Another "Quick Cookin'" favorite. I made this for the first time this summer. My husband swears it's his favorite macaroni salad and I have not made any others since! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 large tomato, seeded & chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1Cook macaroni as directed on box.
- 2Drain and rinse in cold water.
- 3In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
- 4In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
- 5Pour the dressing ingredients over the macaroni salad and toss to coat.
- 6Refrigerate until serving.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Vege Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.2
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Sodium 64.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: