Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
I make my meatloaves different every time, usually just going with what I have in the house. Must be why this is my THIRD meatloaf recipe! This one is definitely a keeper, though. I'll be making it just this way more often.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar, not packed
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, blend Original
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; grease your pan.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Transfer to greased pan. Press in evenly.
- Top with desired amount of ketchup.
- Bake for 1.25 hours.
This is YUMMY! I used gluten free bread crumbs and sautéed green pepper, onion and garlic in EVOO and added to mix. Thanks for sharing!!!
This was the best turkey meatloaf I have made so far, and with so few ingredients, too! I used Panko breadcrumbs, and I used 3 1/2 Tablespoons ketchup on the top, at the end. I cut my onion a bit too large, but oh well. Mine only took 1 hour and 5 minutes to cook in a 9x5 loaf pan. I served it with veggies and chipotle cheddar biscuits. I'm definitely keeping this recipe. Thanks!
This is delicious, and doesn't taste at all sweet to me. Maybe my loaf was thinner because of the size of my pan, but I didn't have to cook it this long. Really flavorful and even better leftover! I served with garlicky potatoes, black-eyed peas and rolls.