1/1 Photo of Sweet Turkey and Herb Roll-Ups
2 hrs 20 mins
This is a kid-friendly wrap I came up with to serve at my DD's 7th birthday party. It is slightly sweetened by the applesauce. This is sized for 8 little girls to nibble on at a party. So while these would make a lovely lunch, you might double the serving size.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix softened cream cheese, applesauce, and thyme together until blended smooth. Spread evenly onto tortillas.
- 2Layer turkey on top of cream cheese, covering half of the tortilla from edge to edge.
- 3Roll from covered side of tortilla towards side with only cheese mixture.
- 4Wrap in plastic (or baggie) and refrigerate at least two hours to firm up.
- 5Slice into 1 inch slices and serve. :).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Turkey and Herb Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (715 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.3
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 414.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 8.7 g