Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is a foodgasm in a bowl! It is light, refreshing, and oh so good! There are some ingredients in here that sound a little weird, but when you try this luscious treat, you will be a believer too! This is my friend/co-worker's mom's recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups granny smith apples, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, salted
- In a microwaveable bowl, combine sugar, egg, flour, vinegar, and crushed pineapple.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Repeat (high for 3 min); allow to cool.
- Chop apples bite size. When egg mixture is cool, fold in apples, whipped topping, and peanuts.
- Enjoy cold.
This is my favorite fruit salad! This recipe is just a microwave version of the one I use! Can't wait to try it!