As I was seperating pumpkin seeds as we were carving pumpkins, I was having a craving for something sweet. So I decided that I would try roasting my pumpkin seeds a little different this year. I try to eat low carb so I have adjusted most of my cooking to accomodate this lifestyle and these seeds are just another great way to satisfy my sweet tooth!!! I will base all the ingredients on 2 Cups of Pumpkin Seeds just to be consistent but this will vary so adjust your recipe depending on how you sweet you like your seeds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make sure your seeds are rinsed well and dry.
- 2Pre-Heat Oven to 400 degrees.
- 3Pour in Spray Butter and Toss seeds to coat evenly.
- 4While stirring, add sugar substitute, cinnamon and nutmeg to coat evenly.
- 5Spread seeds on to a baking sheet. (I line mine with Parchment paper to prevent sticking!).
- 6Bake for 8-10 minutes (or until seeds are brown), stirring 2-3 times within the cooking time.
- 7Allow to cool before enjoying!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Treat Low-Carb Pumpkin Seeds
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.0
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 17.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butter-flavored cooking spray