Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this in my recipe book. I've really no idea where i got it from (i think it's from the internet). Posted on request. Update: I only used 1/4 cup of brown sugar and 2 TB of white granulated sugar. Turned out fine, unless you have a really sweet tooth.
- 8 flour tortillas (fajita size)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- Blend cream cheese and brown sugar.
- Spread a thin layer on 4 tortillas.
- Top with another tortilla, making a'sandwich'.
- Brush both sides with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Place in a 4" tartlet pan.
- Fill the tarts and bake at 350F until filling is set (approx 30 mins).