Recipe by Happy Hippie
Another of my favorites from the little book "Low Fat Mexican Recipes." This is a really nice treat the kids'll love.
Top Review by ShortieNJ
not bad, but totally didn't work out for me. i rolled the filling in the shell (but added more, because 2 Tbsp. wouldn't fill the tortilla), when i broiled them, all the filling spilled out all over the cookie sheet. i like the idea, but i'd have to play with it a lot to make it work out right
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to broil.
- In a mixing bowl, blend ricotta cheese, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of ricotta mixture down center of each tortilla.
- Fold ends of each tortilla in and roll up like a burrito.
- Place on a cookie sheet and broil for approximately 1 minute.
- Serve warm.