Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I am posting to try sometime.
Make and share this Sweet Tooth Pork recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut pork into 1 inch cubes.
- Put oil into a small roaster or dutch oven. Add pork cubes and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Brown well in oven about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, butter, soy sauce, chili powder and dry mustard in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medum heat, stirring constantly.
- Mix cornstarch with water, stir into ketchup mixture and simmer, stirring constantly 2-3 minutes.
- Drain any excess fat from pork cubes.
- Pour sauce over top, Lower oven to 300 degrees and continue baking another 20 minutes.
- Serve with rice.