Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This Cream Cheese Pie has endless topping possibilities! It can have a different taste every time. It is very fast and cheep to make. I got this from my sister.
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained (optional)
- Mix and chill cream cheese, cool whip, sugar and vanilla.
- Put mixture in crust.
- Refrigerate for a least 4 hours (better and stiffer if refrigerate overnight).
- Add toppings of your choice right before serving.
- Note: Toppings can be fresh sliced strawberries, strawberry pie filling, pineapple tidbits, etc. Whatever you like!
I made this recipe for the 2011 Fall PAC Event. I made it as it was written and used apple pie filling for the topping. After tasting the pie part, I think that the next time that this is made I will add another 1/4 cup of sugar. I bet this would be really good using Peach Pie filling.Thanks for posting and " Keep Smiling :) "
This is one of my favorite pies. I love the ease in prep. This time I did cherry. I thought about the pineapple but since I am the only one in the household that loves pineapple I thought I would go with the familys favorite. One of these days I WILL use pineapple.
Made this recipe as written AND was very generous with the pineapple chunks on top! Definitely easy to make & I look forward to making it again over the winter holidays using a very thick & chunky homemade cranberry/orange/nut sauce! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted orphans in the current Pick A Chef]