A sweet teriyaki flavor great for beef or chicken
My Private Note
cup of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan over low heat and blend until sugar is fully dissolved.
- 2Refrigerate up to 2 weeks until needed.
- 3Pour marinade over meat (up to 3lbs) in a ziplock bag.
- 4Marinade for at least two hours, or up to 24 hours for a deeper, more tender flavor.
- 5Good for use with beef or chicken kabobs, grill over medium heat.
- 6Remove from refrigerator 1 hour before grilling to allow even cooking.
- 7The sugar tends to char quickly over an open flame, so brush with vegetable oil often when grilling.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Teriyaki Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.6
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1070.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g