Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A sweet teriyaki flavor great for beef or chicken
Make and share this Sweet Teriyaki Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan over low heat and blend until sugar is fully dissolved.
- Refrigerate up to 2 weeks until needed.
- Pour marinade over meat (up to 3lbs) in a ziplock bag.
- Marinade for at least two hours, or up to 24 hours for a deeper, more tender flavor.
- Good for use with beef or chicken kabobs, grill over medium heat.
- Remove from refrigerator 1 hour before grilling to allow even cooking.
- The sugar tends to char quickly over an open flame, so brush with vegetable oil often when grilling.