Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is amazing and the crust is so easy to make
Make and share this Sweet Tea Pie recipe from Food.com.
- to make the crust, wih an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, 2 sticks butter until well combined.
- add the flour and mix until dough forms a ball.
- pat dough into 9 inch pie pan.
- chill until ready to use.
- to make the filling, with an electric mixer, beat 2 sticks butter and sugar at low speed until light.
- add the yolks one at a time beating at low speed until well incorporated.
- slolwy add the tea, lemon zest and lemon juice scrape down sides of bowl with a rubber spatula.
- add 2 tablespoons flour, salt and cornmeal and mix well.
- bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- cool on wire rack before serving.