This is amazing and the crust is so easy to make
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1to make the crust, wih an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, 2 sticks butter until well combined.
- 2add the flour and mix until dough forms a ball.
- 3pat dough into 9 inch pie pan.
- 4chill until ready to use.
- 5to make the filling, with an electric mixer, beat 2 sticks butter and sugar at low speed until light.
- 6add the yolks one at a time beating at low speed until well incorporated.
- 7slolwy add the tea, lemon zest and lemon juice scrape down sides of bowl with a rubber spatula.
- 8add 2 tablespoons flour, salt and cornmeal and mix well.
- 9bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- 10cool on wire rack before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Tea Pie
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1921.6
- Calories from Fat 1063
- Total Fat 118.1 g
- Saturated Fat 70.1 g
- Cholesterol 659.7 mg
- Sodium 185.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 201.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 102.0 g
- Protein 21.0 g