Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is amazing and the crust is so easy to make
Make and share this Sweet Tea Pie recipe from Food.com.
- to make the crust, wih an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, 2 sticks butter until well combined.
- add the flour and mix until dough forms a ball.
- pat dough into 9 inch pie pan.
- chill until ready to use.
- to make the filling, with an electric mixer, beat 2 sticks butter and sugar at low speed until light.
- add the yolks one at a time beating at low speed until well incorporated.
- slolwy add the tea, lemon zest and lemon juice scrape down sides of bowl with a rubber spatula.
- add 2 tablespoons flour, salt and cornmeal and mix well.
- bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- cool on wire rack before serving.