- 6 quarts water
- 4 black tea bags
- 4 rooibos tea bags
- 4 green tea bags
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 pinch baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Add your cold water to a large sealable container.
- Add your tea bags letting the strings hang out the lip for easy removal.
- Set in the son for at least 4 sunny hours (if not the whole afternoon).
- When sufficiently steeped, bring tea inside and separate 4 cups into a microwaveable cup or jar.
- Add the sugar, honey and baking soda to the container and stir.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals until the sugar dissolves.
- Add sweetened mixture back to large container and stir well.