6 hrs 10 mins
Just an old fashioned sweet tea recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add your cold water to a large sealable container.
- 2Add your tea bags letting the strings hang out the lip for easy removal.
- 3Set in the son for at least 4 sunny hours (if not the whole afternoon).
- 4When sufficiently steeped, bring tea inside and separate 4 cups into a microwaveable cup or jar.
- 5Add the sugar, honey and baking soda to the container and stir.
- 6Microwave in 30 second intervals until the sugar dissolves.
- 7Add sweetened mixture back to large container and stir well.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Tea
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black tea bags
rooibos tea bags
green tea bags