Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is another hand me down. Tastes very good.
- Use a very thin pan (or make a pan with tin foil) on a cookie sheet, spray with Pam.
- Slice the sweet potato's somewhat thin and dip in butter.
- Shake off excess butter.
- Lay flat in pan and top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 325 for 20 minutes, but watch them.
- It all depends on how thick you cut them.
Made this with butter spray and it worked beautifully. These are so good-even Dh thoroughly liked them and he's not a sweet potato fan.
Haven't tried this recipe yet, but looks like it would be very good. Maybe I'll try it later this month. If so, I'll post another comment saying how I liked, or not, them.