Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from the 24 hour fitness website. I can't wait to try it.
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 large red onion
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 lime, cut into 6 wedges
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut in half lengthwise. Slice each half into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Peel red onion and cut in half. Cut each half into wedges. Combine all ingredients except lime in a large bowl and toss to coat.
- Set out six 12x14-inch sheets of aluminum foil, shiny side down.
- Divide potato mixture evenly and place in the center of each foil sheet. Place one lime wedge in each packet.
- Fold top over potatoes and crimp sides of foil to seal.
- Grill or bake (350 degrees) packets over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.