Recipe by nesbitt929
I like these biscuits because they are a good change from regular biscuits and they go well at breakfast.
- 1 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1 cup sweet potato, cooked, drained and mashed
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dry ingredients. Cut in margarine.
- Add potatoes and enough milk to make a soft dough. Knead lightly on floured board 5 minutes.
- Roll dough to 1/2 inch thickness, cut in rounds and place on a lightly greased baking sheet or iron skillet. Bake at 425°F for 15-20 minutes.