A lovely sweet and tart dessert pie that is sure to satisfy your desire to escape the normal pallet of taste. This is one of my original recipes, so I hope you enjoy it as much as my family and I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a 5 quart no-stick pot, add peaches, cranberries, and sugar, Bring to a boil stirring constantly and remove from heat.
- 3Add cornstarch to cold cranberry juice and stir until mixed well. Pour immediately into hot peach mix. Stir well and set filling aside.
- 4Spray 2 pie baking dishes with no-stick spray and line the bottoms of pie dishes with soft pie shells pressing to bottom and sides. Trim off excess crusts.
- 5Moisten the edges that make contact with the top with watter or egg wash, which ever you prefer.
- 6Fill bottom crusts with equal amounts of filling, stopping about 1/4 inch from top.
- 7Unroll and cover with remaining 2 pie shells, pressing down around the edges to seal them together, cut off excess crust.
- 8With a sharp knife cut at least 3 long slits in tops to allow pie to vent.
- 9Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes and tops are golden brown.
- 10Remove from oven and allow to cool 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Tart Peach Cranberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.0
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 185.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 36.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g