Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yet another veggie soup with a Trader Joe base. This one has a very different, very distinctive flavor. If you like carrots and ginger... give it a try!
- 1 quart trader joe's carrot ginger soup
- 1 (15 ounce) canorganic canned corn
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 16 ounces chopped broccoli
- celtic sea salt
- lawry's seasoning
- cayenne pepper
- Pour soup base and can of corn (undrained) in a pot on medium low heat.
- I precook the cauliflower and broccoli in the microwave for about 6-10 min each (with a little water) - it shortens the time needed in the pot!
- Add cauliflower and broccoli to pot.
- Add seasonings to taste.
- Let simmer for 10-15 minutes so flavors mix.