- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup french's classic yellow mustard or 1⁄3 cup honey mustard
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 6 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick seasoned to taste with salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, garlic and thyme. Pour 2/3 cup mixture over pork.
- MARINATE chops in refrigerator 30 minute or up to 3 hours.
- GRILL pork on greased rack over medium heat for 15 to 20 minute or until cooked through. Serve remaining mustard mixture with chops.