Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Mixing in the right amount of FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® or Honey Mustard makes those Sweet & Tangy Grilled Pork Chops even more delicious!
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup french's classic yellow mustard or 1⁄3 cup honey mustard
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 6 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick seasoned to taste with salt and pepper
- MIX mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, garlic and thyme. Pour 2/3 cup mixture over pork.
- MARINATE chops in refrigerator 30 minute or up to 3 hours.
- GRILL pork on greased rack over medium heat for 15 to 20 minute or until cooked through. Serve remaining mustard mixture with chops.
Very moist, mild flavour!
I needed a quick marinade for a last minute meal for my husband and I to use our new grill. This was a delicious recipe! My husband is very picky and thought it might be too mustard-y for his liking, but he really enjoyed it! He just didn't put the extra marinade on top. I, however, did do that and it made it extra tasty. I would definitely make it again.
I really don't like pork chops, but my DH just loves them. I have to say, this was really good - even for a non-pork kinda girl. I will definitely be making this one again. Thanks for another one of your great recipes!