Recipe by mightyro_cooking4u
From French's website.
Top Review by dimensionally transcendental
Very tasty! Also very easy to make. I reduced the amount to serve two, but there was still way more marinade than needed. I cooked the chops on a griddle pan rather than grill them and that worked really well. Thanks for posting.
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup mustard (French's classic yellow or honey mustard)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar, dark brown
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon thyme leaves, dried
- 6 pork chops (1/2 inch thick seasoned to taste with salt and pepper)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard,sugar,garlic and thyme. Pour 2/3 c mixture over pork.
- Marinate chops in refrigerator 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Grill pork on greased rack over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. Serve remaining mustard mixture with chops.