Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From French's website.
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup mustard (French's classic yellow or honey mustard)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar, dark brown
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon thyme leaves, dried
- 6 pork chops (1/2 inch thick seasoned to taste with salt and pepper)
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard,sugar,garlic and thyme. Pour 2/3 c mixture over pork.
- Marinate chops in refrigerator 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Grill pork on greased rack over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. Serve remaining mustard mixture with chops.
Very tasty! Also very easy to make. I reduced the amount to serve two, but there was still way more marinade than needed. I cooked the chops on a griddle pan rather than grill them and that worked really well. Thanks for posting.
Very yummy! I cut the recipe down to serve 2 and it worked great. Not wanting to heat up the grill I cooked them on my George Foreman Grill. The meat was nice and tender. Thanks for posting. :)
This recipe made for quick, tender and tasty pork chops. I really enjoyed the combination of mayo, mustard and dark brown sugar. The marinade was quick to put together, and it was nice that you don't have to marinade the pork chops for a long time. Made for Fall 2009 Photo Tag.