- 8 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 29.58 ml honey
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml light soy sauce
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml salt
- 4.92 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 20 chicken drummettes
Directions See How It's Made
- .Rinse and pat-dry approximately 20 drummettes.
- Toss into a sealable plastic bag.
- Combine garlic, honey, mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper; mix together.
- Add mix to the bag of chicken, tossing to coat each piece well.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 1 day.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken in a single layer on a wire rack set over an oven tray.
- Bake 45 minutes until well browned and cooked through.