Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this recipe from BC Natural Chicken.
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 29.58 ml honey
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml light soy sauce
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml salt
- 4.92 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 20 chicken drummettes
- .Rinse and pat-dry approximately 20 drummettes.
- Toss into a sealable plastic bag.
- Combine garlic, honey, mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper; mix together.
- Add mix to the bag of chicken, tossing to coat each piece well.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 1 day.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken in a single layer on a wire rack set over an oven tray.
- Bake 45 minutes until well browned and cooked through.
Great chicken but would use less honey. I did two thighs and one breast, very good.
I used 8 drumsticks (legs) and baked at 170C fan forced oven for 50 minutes with the drumsticks on a rack but before puting in gave the up side a thick coating of the marinade and after 20 minutes of cooking flipped them and dredged the rest pf the marinade over the them and perfect moist and well cooked drumsticks and lovely flavour and as the recipe description say sweet and tangy. thank you Xiola Blue, made for ZAAR Chef Alphabet Soup.
This was very good! I made this with chicken breasts instead as one of the other members recommended and they came out great. I also was cooking cornbread in the oven as a side, so I fried the breasts in butter on top of the stove. Mmmm... great marinade! Made for PAC 2008.