- 8 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 20 chicken drummettes
Directions See How It's Made
- .Rinse and pat-dry approximately 20 drummettes.
- Toss into a sealable plastic bag.
- Combine garlic, honey, mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper; mix together.
- Add mix to the bag of chicken, tossing to coat each piece well.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 1 day.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken in a single layer on a wire rack set over an oven tray.
- Bake 45 minutes until well browned and cooked through.