I found this recipe from BC Natural Chicken.
Make and share this Sweet-Tangy-Garlic Drumettes recipe from Food.com.
- .Rinse and pat-dry approximately 20 drummettes.
- Toss into a sealable plastic bag.
- Combine garlic, honey, mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper; mix together.
- Add mix to the bag of chicken, tossing to coat each piece well.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 1 day.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken in a single layer on a wire rack set over an oven tray.
- Bake 45 minutes until well browned and cooked through.