1/2 Photos of Sweet-Tangy-Garlic Drumettes
Xiola Blue's Note:
I found this recipe from BC Natural Chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1.Rinse and pat-dry approximately 20 drummettes.
- 2Toss into a sealable plastic bag.
- 3Combine garlic, honey, mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper; mix together.
- 4Add mix to the bag of chicken, tossing to coat each piece well.
- 5Refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 1 day.
- 6Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 7Place chicken in a single layer on a wire rack set over an oven tray.
- 8Bake 45 minutes until well browned and cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet-Tangy-Garlic Drumettes
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 761.4
- Calories from Fat 409
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 295.6 mg
- Sodium 2054.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 72.0 g