Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
So easy to make. Even the meat eaters will gobble this up!
- 1 (16 ounce) packageshredded coleslaw mix
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles, crumbled
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup roasted sunflower seeds, shelled
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup white vinegar
- 2 packets ramen noodle seasoning
- Combine last four ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine rest of ingredients.
- Add dressing and toss. Let sit for at least 1 hour.