Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Traditional sundae but with pineapple ice cream.
- 1 scoop pineapple ice cream
- 1 tablespoon fat free chocolate syrup
- 1 cherries
- 1 tablespoon chopped mixed nuts
- 1⁄4 banana, sliced
- 4 tablespoons whipping cream
- Slice the banana in half, hot dog-style and then cut it in half, burger style.
- Place the banana into a cup, and place the scoop of ice cream on top.
- Spray whipping cream around the ice cream and banana.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup on the whipping cream. Top it off with nuts.
- Add the cherry on top. ENJOY!