Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is one of those easy go-to weeknight meals that makes it easier to get your kids to eat
Make and share this Sweet Swedish Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika, divided
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley, divided
- 1⁄2 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup apple jelly
- mix together ground beef, salt, pepper,wortcestershire sauce, onion powder and half the paprkia and parsely. roll into 1 inch balls.
- brown in a large skillet until dark brown and cooked through.
- In a pan combine other paprika and parsely, broth, cream sour cream and jelly.
- Bring to a boil stirring often.
- Lower heat and add meatballs. simmering for 20 minutes.
- Serve over hot egg noodles.