Recipe by muffin207
this is apparently the next big thing in the sweet world. it tastes good too. These make wonderful gifts or the perfect ending to a sushi themed party. It makes 3 rolls
- 1 (397 g) can condensed milk
- 200 g desiccated coconut (plus extra for rolling)
- 5 ml vanilla essence
- 500 ml marshmallows, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all the ingredients except the marshmallows, in a plastic container and microwave on high, stirring continously until completely dry about 6 minutes.
- Leave the mixture to cool down until manageable. Wrap a sushi mat tightly with plastic wrap and spread the mixture on the width of the mat.Top evenly with a strip of melted marshmallows, Roll into a log shape and press firmly.
- Roll into the extra coconut and leave to rest in the fridge for an hour.
- cut into desired sizes and serve.