Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom made this often to compliment our suppers during the warmer months. I'm surprised not to see anything like it posted on here, so I had to share the recipe! This is not only super simple but also provides healthy servings of protein, fruit and calcium too!
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup Cool Whip
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 2⁄3 cups 2% fat cottage cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar free pistachio pudding mix
- Put everything in a bowl and mix.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving for pudding to set up.
This stuff was great! I used 1% cottage cheese and I read the recipe wrong and put 1 heaping cup of whip cream. I will make this all year round!
I couldn't wait to make this! What a delicious way to eat yogurt and cottage cheese. Thanks for sharing your mom's recipe, AprilShowers! Roxygirl