Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made up this recipe by throwing all sorts of things I love into a bowl. Your guests are guaranteed to enjoy it! Please...please review the recipe if you try it. Thank you!
- 7 cups mixed salad greens (one large bowl full)
- 3⁄4 cup craisins (dried cranberries)
- 1 avocado
- 2⁄3 cup walnut pieces
- 2⁄3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 pear (russet or bosch preferrable, but any is fine)
- 1⁄4 of a large purple onion
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar, plus
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Wash and dry mixed greens and place into bowl.
- Add walnuts, pomegranate seeds, chopped pear, and sliced avocado.
- Mix oil sugar and vinegar until emulsified.
- Drizzle over the salad and serve immediately. If you're serving later, do not add dressing until you're ready to serve.