Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another great salad my cousin Ang introduced me too. It's very yummy, sweet and easy to make. Great if you are tired of the same old salads.
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts or 3⁄4 cup pecans
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- raspberry vinaigrette dressing, enough to coat salad
- Rip lettuce into bite size pieces.
- Mix all ingredients in with lettuce and coat with dressing.