Recipe by 2Labs2Many
My family loves this bread recipe. It's easy to make and it is so different from other recipes. It's a slightly sweet bread and makes a fantastic sub-style sandwich. The guys at my husband's job BEG me to make this.
Top Review by Veggie Fam
I made subs out of these and although they were a little too dense for my liking, the taste was outstanding. I think these would make better dinner rolls then subs- I'm going to hang on to this one! Thanks for sharing!
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 beaten egg
- 3 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast (1 packet)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put ingredients in bread machine in order recommended by manufacturer. Process on dough cycle.
- When cycle is complete, remove from machine to floured cloth or board.
- Cut dough into six pieces and shape each piece into a long loaf. Place on a greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise 20 to 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes.