1/4 Photos of Sweet Sub-style Sandwich Bread
2 hrs 45 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
My family loves this bread recipe. It's easy to make and it is so different from other recipes. It's a slightly sweet bread and makes a fantastic sub-style sandwich. The guys at my husband's job BEG me to make this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put ingredients in bread machine in order recommended by manufacturer. Process on dough cycle.
- 2When cycle is complete, remove from machine to floured cloth or board.
- 3Cut dough into six pieces and shape each piece into a long loaf. Place on a greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise 20 to 30 minutes.
- 4Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Sub-style Sandwich Bread
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.2
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 402.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 9.1 g