Looking for a tasty snack during the holidays? This recipe for stuffed pumpkins comes from "The Family Treasury of Jewish Holidays" by Malka Drucker. Not only does it look and taste great, but it makes a handy snack during those hours meeting and greeting.
My Private Note
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cut out the top of the pumpkin and the seeds and pulp into a large bowl.
- 3Wash the seeds until they are free of all the gooey pumpkin innards.
- 4Salt the seeds lightly on a cookie sheet covered with aluminum foil, then roast them in the oven for 15 minutes.
- 5While the seeds are roasting, line the inside of the pumpkin with aluminum foil.
- 6When the seeds have cooled off, mix them with nuts, raisins, and chocolate chips.
- 7Then put this whole mixture into the pumpkin and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Stuffed Pumpkins
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: