Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Looking for a tasty snack during the holidays? This recipe for stuffed pumpkins comes from "The Family Treasury of Jewish Holidays" by Malka Drucker. Not only does it look and taste great, but it makes a handy snack during those hours meeting and greeting.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut out the top of the pumpkin and the seeds and pulp into a large bowl.
- Wash the seeds until they are free of all the gooey pumpkin innards.
- Salt the seeds lightly on a cookie sheet covered with aluminum foil, then roast them in the oven for 15 minutes.
- While the seeds are roasting, line the inside of the pumpkin with aluminum foil.
- When the seeds have cooled off, mix them with nuts, raisins, and chocolate chips.
- Then put this whole mixture into the pumpkin and enjoy!