Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a concotion that I came up with while making dinner and had left over half and half and cream of coconut.
- 1 1⁄8 cups cream of coconut
- 2 ounces coconut rum
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, depending on your tastes (note (or more)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 6 ice cubes (note more depending on how thick or thin you want)
- Combine all ingredients except ice cubes.
- Start blending.
- Add ice cubes one at a time until you reach a desired consistancey.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy. Can make 2 large drinks or 4 medium drinks.
So creamy and delightful, i will definately make this one again! (& again, & again! thank you for sharing!) ;)