1/1 Photo of Sweet Sticky Pork Ribs
1 hr 30 mins
Break out the napkins for this messy but delicious finger food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For sauce, melt butter in a 2 quart saucepan. Add ketchup, pineapple juice, brown sugar, onion, molasses, paprika and garlic powder. Boil for 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and cover. Set aside.
- 2Place ribs in a large stockpot. Cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until cooked through and no longer pink.
- 3While ribs are simmering, prepare a charcoal grill. When coals are hot, push them to one side of the grill.
- 4Drain ribs. Using tongs, dunk ribs in sauce to coat. Place on grill. DO NOT PLACE THE MEAT DIRECTLY OVER THE HOT COALS. Cover grill and cook for 10 minutes. Using tongs, dunk each rib in sauce again and grill covered for an additional 10 minutes.
- 5Serve with plenty of napkins.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Sticky Pork Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 947.6
- Calories from Fat 564
- Total Fat 62.7 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 223.9 mg
- Sodium 674.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 37.1 g
- Protein 52.6 g