Recipe by iPlayFlonkerton
I like to call this recipe "Redneck Chicken" because, come on... anything with a soup packet as a main ingredient is pretty redneck. But it's so good! This recipe is courtesy of Jenna Fischer from NBC's "The Office". As the name suggests, it is sticky, so I always like to line my baking dish with foil for easy clean-up.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 354.88 ml Russian salad dressing
- 354.88 ml apricot preserves
- 28.34 g packet dry onion soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Season the chicken with salt & pepper. Place in a foil-lined baking dish.
- Mix together salad dressing, apricot preserves, and soup mix. Pour over chicken.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until internal temperature reaches at least 150 degrees.