I like to call this recipe "Redneck Chicken" because, come on... anything with a soup packet as a main ingredient is pretty redneck. But it's so good! This recipe is courtesy of Jenna Fischer from NBC's "The Office". As the name suggests, it is sticky, so I always like to line my baking dish with foil for easy clean-up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 354.88 ml Russian salad dressing
- 354.88 ml apricot preserves
- 28.34 g packet dry onion soup mix
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Season the chicken with salt & pepper. Place in a foil-lined baking dish.
- 3Mix together salad dressing, apricot preserves, and soup mix. Pour over chicken.
- 4Bake for 25-30 minutes, until internal temperature reaches at least 150 degrees.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Sticky Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 771.8
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 1795.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 68.6 g
- Protein 27.0 g