Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons gingerroot, chopped fresh
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Mix together brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Lightly salt and pepper the chicken strips.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken strips and brown on both sides, about 1 minute per side. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Simmer uncovered until the sauce thickens, 8 to 10 minutes.