Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is very easy to make and takes very little time. Guaranteed to be a hit the whole family will love.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons of chopped gingerroot
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons of chopped garlic
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 thick strips
- 1. Mix together brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and hot sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2. Lightly salt and pepper the chicken strips.
- 3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken strips and brown on both sides about 2 minutes each side. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Simmer uncovered 10 - 15 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Serve with rice and vegetable of your choice.