Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This chicken dish uses boneless skinless chicken breast and tastes delicious. It's great as an appeitizer or as a main dish served over rice and with a veggie.
- 22.18 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml honey
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 9.85 ml chopped fresh gingerroot
- 9.85 ml chopped garlic
- 7.39-14.79 ml hot sauce
- salt and pepper
- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- Mix together brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Lightly salt and pepper the chicken strips.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken strips and brown on both sides, about 1 minute per side. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Simmer uncovered until the sauce thickens, 8 to 10 minutes.
Very good! Thanks to all the reviews for their tips too! I tweaked it perfectly for my family. Dredging the chicken, doubleling the sauce useing Srirtchi hot sauce and cutting back on the heat. I just love this website and everyone who makes it what it is. Thank you.
Really easy and fast. I added more garlic to our tastes and it was great. Thanks for the post!