Recipe by *Parsley*
You can use any tender cut of grillable steak...ribeye, top sirloin, NY strip, high qualty London broil, etc. Prep time includes resting time.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 lbs top sirloin steaks (or ribeyes, NY strip)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix together sugar, salt, pepper, cayenne, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Rub all sides of the steaks with this mixture. Cover and allow to rest for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, preheat the grill to high or preheat the broiler.
- Grill or broil over high heat for about 3-4 minutes on each side (depending on the thickness of your steaks) or until desired doneness is reached.