Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made this up (as far as I know) and it's soooo good!
- 4 cups fresh spinach (or baby spinach)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 seedless oranges, sectioned
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup dark raisin
- 1 -2 tablespoon liquid honey
- 3 -4 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh squeezed (or 1 whole lemon, juiced)
- Soak raisins in mixture of honey and lemon juice. I like to soak them for atleast 20 mins so they are kinda plump.
- Wash spinach and put into salad bowl with orange segments and sliced mushrooms.
- Pour raisin-honey dressing over spinach and toss well. Add salt and fresh ground pepper, if you like, and sprinkle the toasted pine nuts on top.
- Dressing measurements can be altered to suit your own taste.
great salad. . i served for guests and all were asking for the recipe.