Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another recipe found in Everyday with Rachel Ray.
- 24 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes, drained (6-inch )
- 1360.77 g pork tenderloin, cut into 48 (1-inch)
- 29.58 ml chili powder
- 9.85 ml salt
- 1 ripe pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 24 (1-inch)
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored and cut into 24 (1-inch)
- 158.51 ml honey
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- Preheat broiler with rack about 8" from heat source. Toss pork with chili powder and salt. Thread 2 pieces of pork with 1 each of pineapple and red pepper between them onto skewer. Mix honey and vinegar together for glaze.
- Broil, turning occasionally, and brushing well with glaze during last two minutes, until pork is slightly pink when pierced with a sharp knife, about 8 minutes. Serve warm.
- This recipe could also be grilled.