Chris Reynolds's Note:
Another recipe found in Everyday with Rachel Ray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes, drained (6-inch )
- 3 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 48 (1-inch)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 ripe pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 24 (1-inch)
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored and cut into 24 (1-inch)
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1Preheat broiler with rack about 8" from heat source. Toss pork with chili powder and salt. Thread 2 pieces of pork with 1 each of pineapple and red pepper between them onto skewer. Mix honey and vinegar together for glaze.
- 2Broil, turning occasionally, and brushing well with glaze during last two minutes, until pork is slightly pink when pierced with a sharp knife, about 8 minutes. Serve warm.
- 3This recipe could also be grilled.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Spicy Pork Mini-Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.2
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 36.8 mg
- Sodium 235.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 12.0 g